Welcome to the OPEX Coaching Certificate Program Level 1 courses. Before getting started, please be sure to preview the Information page that will help you understand how to efficiently navigate through the various courses. After that, you can get started with the courses. A few notes that we like to recommend to coaches coming in for the first time:
- Make sure to ask your questions inside of the CCP Forums. It is a great support tool for you. James, as well as other coaches, are consistently in the forums asking and answering questions with all of our coaches around the world
- If you are signed up for the Membership Site (exclusively for CCP Coaches), head on over there early on. Ask questions, check out the content that is available to you, and get off on the right foot
- If you signed up to be a CCP Coach, head over and take a look at the Final Project. Why? Because there is a lot of work to do on it. We recommend that you work on it as you move through the modules. It is a great tool to ensure that you get the theoretical information to stick in
- When moving through the module, the ideal path is to complete the following: 1. Course Lessons 2. Quiz 3. Practical
If at any time you need assistance, please either check the Information page or contact OPEX support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org .
In addition if you are having trouble logging into your course, please follow these steps:
- Ensure you are logged off from all other devices
- Clear your cache and cookies
- Close and re-open your browser
If you are still running into any issues, please contact email@example.com
Note: You will need Adobe Reader installed on your computer to view some of the course materials. Additionally, while not needed, it is helpful to have Microsoft Office installed on your computer if you plan to download and view some of the course materials.
Email: Clicking on the email icon or any email addresses within these pages will launch your computer or handheld device’s default email program. Click on one of the following links if you prefer to change your default email program on your computer: Windows | Mac.
Additional Information and Course Resources
Bundle up: Enjoy all of the benefits of The Total Coach Program by signing up for all 5 modules.
Guided Learning: Attend virtual courses but receive live help and support from OPEX instructors!
Discussion Forums: Engage with your peers, OPEX instructors and OPEX coaches around the globe.
OPEX Fit store: Supplement your coaching experience with other OPEX Courses, products, supplements, and apparel.
Level 2 courses: If you’re finished with your Total Coach Program and really want to dig in we have Level 2 courses for you!