This episode offers a more detailed exploration into proper warm-up protocols for various training scenarios and conditions.
- How would you differentiate a warm-up for a strict weightlifting training session, as compared to a MAP, or higher intensity session?
- How important is thermoregulation with respect to warming up and how ambient temperature, geographical location can influence the significance of this part of the puzzle
- Are there other things in play to consider if thermoregulation is a challenge?
- Using the example of: Work up to a Max Snatch Double in 10min, how would the warm-up look, and more specific the progression be to properly prepare and maximize that part of the training session?
- What are some things to consider when it takes some people minutes to be ready to train, and others who feel they need an hour to get “Warmed Up?”
- How do the specific movements within a training session allow for more streamlined warm-up process vs. having to be more strategic with your time and intra session warm-up process?
- Changing the paradigm of a “Typical” 60min group training session for the purpose of optimizing the training goal for that day.